In the articles appearing on this website we refer to other articles on the web and books regularly. For your convenience we have grouped them below.
Find below the article we link to on Strategic Design. The link will take you directly to the article on the original site. If you follow us on twitter than you know we sent out link to interesting articles almost everyday. You can find an overview of our tweets here. The articles can be found in our magazine (see sidebar).
- Green, Emma, 2013, Innovation: The History of a Buzzword
- Hunt, Randy, 2013, Hey, Designers: Stop Trying To Be So Damned Clever
- Satell, Greg, 2012, 4 Types of Innovation (and how to approach them)?
- Satell, Greg, 2013, Before You Innovate, Ask the Right Questions
- Satell, Greg, 2013, What is Innovation?
- Smart, Andrew, 2013, Six Sigma Is Draining Employees’ Creativity
- Wladawsky-Berger, Irving, 2011, Design Takes Over: Making Beauty Out of Necessity
- Wladawsky-Berger, Irving, 2012, Design Principles for Complex, Unpredictable, People Oriented Systems
- Wladawsky-Berger, Irving, 2012, The Complex Transition to the Age of the Cloud
- Wladawsky-Berger, Irving, 2012, Strategy and Execution in an Increasingly Complex World
- Ying, Alan, 2013, Why Product Management is Everything
Find below the list of books we refer to on Strategic Design. The link will take you to the Kindle store of Amazon, while the iBook sign will take you to the US iBook store. Due to the way Apple has set up its bookstore, only if you’re using the US store you can use the link.
- Haines, Steven, 2009, The Product Manager’s Desk Reference, 2nd Edition
- Hitchens, Christopher, 2011, God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
- Kahney, Leander, 2008, Inside Steve’s Brain: Business Lessons from Steve Jobs, the Man Who Saved Apple